Learn What's Working
Assess Available Options
Partner with Visigistics
Help Leaders Navigate Uncertainty
Trust in supply chains are broken due to actions outside the control of the business.
Our roundtable members equip themselves with information about what is working in the market today. They use this information to set their business up for success no matter what changes occur in the marketplace.
Our members have strong partner connections in the marketplace and are able to mitigate challenges impacting the business’ profit.
3 Ways Visigistics Helps Your Business to Get Stuff Done:
How to Get Started
Learn What’s Working in Today’s Market
Evaluate how to survive in today’s market
Assess Options for Your Business
See solutions that are working for other companies
Partner with Visigistics to get stuff done
Get stuff done with Visigistics Solutions
Visigistics has the expertise to help leaders Navigate uncertainty
Our roundtable members understand the demands of maintaining their supply chains and equip their businesses with the right options and resources to drive reliable results.
Supply Chain Strategy
Supply Chain and Logistics Best Practices
Process Redesign & Improvement
Sales & Operations Planning
Supply Chain Risk & Resiliency
Supply Chain Analytics
Operations & Supply Chain Excellence Roundtables
Below are some frequently asked questions about our roundtables:
Our roundtables meet monthly for approximately two hours. Currently they are only in-person in the Dallas/Fort Worth area but we have plans to expand to virtual groups in the future. If you are interested in being a part of a virtual group outside. Please contact us and let us know.
We have a planned curriculum as well as open discussions with our roundtable members. Topics we discuss include:
- Effective internal and external supply chain planning
- Efficient inventory management techniques
- Supply chain best practices
- Supply chain technologies
- Continuous improvement teams / culture
- Utilizing lean principles to identify and eliminate waste
- Identifying operations bottlenecks that slow process throughput (Theory of Constraints)
- Effective risk management
- Logistics strategy and logistics management
- Creating resilient supply chains
- Supply chain analytics and KPIs
- Sustainable supply chains
- Supply chain automation
We have several different options based on the level of the person joining. Contact us to discuss pricing options.
Our Latest Article
Below are some recent posts that you may find useful.